This is an opportunity for parents of
The Main themes covered include: Talking together, Reading together, Singing together, Playing together, Laughing together, Belonging and Learning together.
What are the benefits of Playgroup?
- Understand the learning children do through play and other learning experiences.
- Receive ideas for activities that they can do at home to support their child’s learning
- Have the opportunity to interact with each other, share knowledge and experiences and build parenting and friendship networks.
- Become familiar with set routines, learning expectations and environment.
- Have the opportunity: to develop literacy, numeracy, social and emotional, fine and gross motor skills.
- To develop good transition skills as they move into a new learning setting.
- To develop learning habits of mind, such as cooperation, purposefulness and persistence.